With the support of the Paddington Business Partnership, Woollahra Council and the local retailers community the annual William Street Festival is now in its 8th year!
This year’s festival will be taking place on Saturday 15th October 2016 and after last year success the event will finish at 10pm with our amazing night features!
Local retailer will have special offers and activations on the day so get ready to have a great shopping and food experience, together with live entertainment, light projections and an Open Air Cinema at night!
To check the press release please click: here
Check out all our retailers and external vendors activations on our homepage and below the Festival program:
- 11.30: events starts
- 11.30am – 1.00pm: DJ Earl Grey (Main Stage)
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm: Jordan Millar (Main Stage)
- 1.00pm – 3.00pm: Timothy Scott (outside ByCharlotte, 42 William Street)
- 2.00pm – 2.10pm: Clr Susan Wynne, Deputy Mayor of Woollahra speech (Main Stage)
- 2.10pm – 2.30pm:DJ Earl Grey (Main Stage)
- 2.00pm – 4.00pm: Mitchell Sloan and Friends (backyard East43, 43 William St, access via Underwood Street)
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm: Zane Thompson (Main Stage)
- 3.00pm – 6.00pm: DJ set “Different Story” (from Nudie Jeans’ balcony, 35 William Street)
- 3.30pm – 4.00pm:DJ Earl Grey (Main Stage)
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm:Laxy Dazy (Main Stage)
- 5.00pm – 5.30pm: DJ Earl Grey (Main Stage)
- 5.30pm – 6.30pm: Portia Briana (Main Stage)
- 6.30pm – 8.00pm:DJ Earl Grey (Main Stage)
- 8:00pm: Open Air Cinema (Victoria St corner William St)
- 10.00pm: Festival closing time